Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To-Do List

Help kids narrow down science fair ideas.
(We've known about this since September, now the fair is next Tuesday and we have not even started)
Put away nativity scene.
(It's the only Christmas decor left out, and though we sometimes leave it out on purpose, this was not one of those years.)
Walk on the treadmill tomorrow for 30 minutes.
(I'm so tempted to skip it...maybe I will...but I really need to move around...we'll see)
See movie with Jennifer tomorrow afternoon.
(Which is such a fluke! Do I really get to see a friend in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of the week??)
Community Group
(Don't think I've been in two or three weeks)
Plan badge work for Girl Scouts on Thursday.
(Also known about this since September, but when did we suddenly get to the end of February??)
Call Katie Jo to wish her a happy birthday.
(For I think the 13th time?? I love old friends.)
Finish cookie delivery.
(And shout for joy until January of '09 when the party starts again!)
Pay for cookies.
(Did I count all the money right and exactly how many boxes did our family eat?)
Work final cookie booth sale.
(Thank goodness it's with the Millers, it will be like a girl party!)
Prepare for next week's Bible study.
(Read four other books in preparation for discussion on the Holy Spirit.)
Say goodbye to February and hello to March.
(And watch the days of 2008 slip away...)

2 comments:

KT said...

you mean young friend??

Katie Thompson said...

I thought of that when I wrote it! I like young, old friends...how about that?? :) :) :)