Friday, February 8, 2008

cookies, please!

Complaint: As of tomorrow morning we will be up to our eyeballs in girl scout cookies. Our garage will be full while each troop family comes by throughout the day to pick up their many cases. That means next week I will spend a hundred dollars in gas and get good use out of the ipod in the car while we deliver.

Confession: I think it's fun! There's something very festive about this cookie business that only comes around once a year, like a holiday or something. And I'm excited about all Jane's friends stopping by tomorrow. I know it will be chaotic, but it's just one day.

Command: If you haven't ordered cookies from somebody by now, get on it!


So tell us, what's your favorite girl scout cookie?

5 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

Mine is the Do-si-do, which is oatmeal cookies with peanut butter in the middle. But yesterday I had the lemon chalet, which was delicious!!

planet.nebular said...

thin mint, duh

Nanette R. said...

I love Trefoils (yes, I'm a plain vanilla girl!).

And if Jane still needs help getting to her goal, I'll buy some boxes from her!

G-Fuzz said...

I like the Tag-a-longs. I need to order some from someone but I dont know who to go to . Maybe you might know someone that might have some somewhere I could order some from?

Katie Thompson said...

We'll hold on to some for you. Just tell me how many you want!