Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jumping In...


I can't believe I've done it. I've jumped into the pool of blogging. This is what happens when you just keep clicking on a button and asking yourself "I wonder what happens when I do this?". So, here I am. I haven't even said anything yet, but I already feel naked. I have soooo many disclaimers that I want to make (not a surprise to any who know me well), but it seems that if I offend you or say more than I should you can just "x" away from me. I actually recommend that. Just scoot on to the next blogger if you begin to think things are heading south. Otherwise, I promise unending to-do lists, whining and self-pity, talking incessantly about my kids, and musing the mysteries of mental health. However, I can say from experience that these are usually followed by a desperate pursuit for More, and those conversations can actually be quite interesting, I think. We'll see...

7 comments:

planet.nebular said...

NERD!

Annempete said...

Thanks for making me chuckle on my lunch break :-) "I'm diving in, I'm going deep, in over my head I want to be..."

KT said...

Yeah Kate
Glad to have another frind in the blog world.
kj

Lindy said...

where is that picture from? reminds me of old times in Williamsburg. glad to have you in the world of bloggers. i think you should post your bedtime conversations you sent to me a few months back. i think of them often. last night was particularly fun at my house as aaron decided for the first time that there are monsters in his room and that they are "scary on aaron." love ya bug!

Christi said...

Cool! I am so behind at this point! Not sure I will ever catch up on what I really want to "blog" about!
So glad we were able to visit on Monday! Hope to see you soon!

Nanette R. said...

Katie, I think it's great that you've taken the plunge and jumped into blogging. I will look forward to reading your posts! You're awesome!

Duffy said...

Ok - now I will be challenged to leave something more meaningful than funny stories and pictures on our website. Oh wait - I just read the other two entries. I don't have a chance of sounding as intelligent or talented as you. Thanks for starting this. I think you will enjoy writing and I will enjoy reading and seeing into my Katie. You really do have a gift!