Friday, January 25, 2008

My Girl...




Jane Louise
--Started Brownies last year. Now she has a day pack everywhere we go because "a girl scout should always be prepared".
--Christmas '07 - We used to think Jane was too serious...never mind. She has become quite a goofball this year. I think Chris is very proud. I'm now officially outnumbered.
--Attending a tutorial now where Jane
takes science and geography once a
week. She's in heaven. It requires planning, packing, and homework. Here she is at the geography fair with her project about Tennessee. She did a good job.

FYI...there are no websites about geography fairs anywhere.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

That is a wonderful beautiful young lady for God. A guy would be really blessed to be her uncle.

planet.nebular said...

yay, Jane!

She really has become a goofball this year! I'll try to work on augmenting that personality trait, much to your dismay. : )

I like this blog thing you have going.