Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Monday

Today I will:
  • catch up on laundry------check!
  • mail my fundraising letters (Hollis adoption)
  • educate my kiddos-------check!
  • clean out my email
  • go to the boy scout store------check!
  • do two flower estimates
  • gather stuff for mom's yard sale next week
  • wash dad's van------check!
  • buy a used ipod for Chris (shhh, it's a secret)-----check!
  • pick up a school book at Logos------check!
  • have girls' night with Jane----check!
  • and FINALLY hug my father since he's no longer contagious!!!!! -----double check!!
This may come as a surprise to you, but I'm actually not overwhelmed...yet...

5:17pm still not overwhelmed...only five more hours to go...

2 comments:

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

I love you! We need to get together soon! I miss you guys so bad. And I saw you on Saturday! We need to have a game night or something. Did I mention that I LOVE you!

KT said...

hey, you didn't put check beside hollis adoption...