Wednesday, June 4, 2008

day and night

Today I killed fifty-seven ants on the coffee table.

Today I threw away an insulated lunch bag with mold in it.

Today I found a dime in the kitchen sink.

Today I did not take a shower.

Today I filled an empty trash bag when I cleaned the living room.

Today I promised my family there would be food in the house by dinner time.

Tonight my family went out to dinner without me.

Tonight I will wash the dishes.

Tonight I will fold the laundry my husband washed.

Tonight I will regret not cleaning the hamster cage last week.

Tonight I will thank my husband again.

Tonight I will cry.

Tonight I will go to sleep.



Tonight I will forget about today.

Tomorrow might be better.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I can totally relate! If you could be a fly on the wall and see my chaos and mess ... you may fell better! :) Praying for your day, friend!

Nanette R. said...

Was today a better day? I hope so! :-)
Love you! Nanette

Katie Thompson said...

Yes, today was much better. I only cried a little, and I did forget a great deal of yesterday's blows while I slept.
Christi, I fell ridiculous complaining when you're in the middle of a move!! I'm praying for you, too!

Christi said...

Thank you for your prayers! We all have our daily life to deal with ... mine is just at a different phase than yours this week! :) Praying for you! Hope to visit soon! Maybe you can come hang out while I unpack (it will take me a month to get it done) and the kids can play and we can visit! Give me a week or so! :) Hope to see you Sunday!