Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tell the truth...


I'm neglecting my blog, aren't I? You can tell me the truth, I don't mind. It's not that I don't have anything to write about. You know I always have more to say.

It's just that I don't want to be introspective right now, not in front of you anyway. Sitting down to write anything usually brings that out in me. I really can't help it.

So I'll just sit here eating momma's fudge pie (mmm...) and drinking my DDP while you wonder why on earth I even wrote this down.

But I get the rush of writing, even if it was nonsense.

1 comment:

Nanette R. said...

I love the intricate balance of chocolate pie and DDP! My kind of girl! :-) I'm just writing to say that it's OK if you don't write much, but I'll still check to see if you wrote (and I also like the links you have on your blog). Hope Jane had a good time at CK and that you survived her being gone!