Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finally!!!!


Well, what do you know? Real snow! I'm telling you, when I was a kid we got
this at least four times every winter, and it usually lasted a few days.
We finally earned our hot chocolate this time!



Here's our expert snow angel. As usual, Jane loves to be over-prepared,
so here she is with those ski goggles again.


I don't think she remembers snow like this. She stopped every few minutes
to lay down and enjoy it, though she paid the price when we pulled
gobs of snow out of her hair when she came inside.


Stephen's big game was diving into the snow like he was in battle,
screaming "aghhhh!" then rolling until he "died". If he happened
to eat some snow along the way, no problem!


Need I say more?

4 comments:

Nanette R. said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you all got to get out and play in the snow while it lasted. I see a scrapbook layout coming soon! :-)Daniel had spent the night at Benji Anderson's house, so he and his gang got to sled down their big driveway this a.m.--wish I had pictures of that!

KT said...

Good snow angel Jane

planet.nebular said...

aw, that is great you guys got out in it before it had melted. By the time I rolled out of bed this morning, the snow had nearly all melted away. On Woodmont today, I saw a Harry Potter snowman.

While this is irrelevant to your post, I watched Pride and Prejudice today and thought of you. Can we watch it together since I know it is in both of our favorite movie lists?

Katie Thompson said...

Mmmm...sounds wonderful. Call me.