Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I decided to scan the past few months of my blog to put together this list of what I'm thankful for this year. It's definitely not comprehensive, but it's more than enough.

rainy days...to do lists...Michelle...large capacity washer/dryer...scouts...Clifford...pb & j...my funny friend...deep breaths...The Ski Ninja...thin mints...Crash...campfire...happy cups...ugly flowers...Sundays...karaoke...PBS...hamsters...creeks...clean bedrooms...Lily Grace...second summer...fudge pie and DDP...water slides...meds...Shelli...Jane Austen...chore lists...dream homes...red hair...dad...Scrabble...Star Wars...my crown club card...Sunshine Laundromat...homeschooling...my precious, kind, strong, smart, patient husband

...and words

1 comment:

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

I miss you friend! Are you coming over to Gram and Pop's later? We are! I hope we get to see you!