Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Could I get a yawn, please?

A very bizarre thing is happening in my world. I'm not tired. Yes, you heard me right, I am wide awake. It's been like this for the past four nights. When I would normally be holding my eyes open with toothpicks by 8:30, I have been perfectly alert during all the late night talk shows that would usually put me to sleep.

This is not a good thing. It would be a great thing if I was just back to my old self, the one who only needed 6 or 7 hours of sleep. But the new and improved medicated me needs about 9 solid hours a night. So if you do the math, you know I'm saying good morning around 9 or 10am. This is not a good thing.

I used to love being a night owl, but this is just irritating. Any suggestions? (please note that "getting up earlier" is something I'm trying to do, but my body is not cooperating) (oh, and I don't drink any caffeine either)

No comments: