Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still here...

Yes, I'm still here. Been way too busy, and pretending I'm too busy to sit down and write anything meaningful. The school year is winding down, which in homeschool world means you're planning for next year. All the best curriculum sales are happening now, so it feels like double duty for about three weeks.

Here's a list of things I'm looking forward to:
  • showing off my haircut: about three inches gone!
  • attending some workshops about creation, genesis, and dinosaurs
  • mother's day date with my mom
  • watching Jane bridge from a brownie to a junior
  • Stephen's summer haircut (he wants it very short, we'll have to come to some sort of compromise 'cause I'm not ready)
  • my dad's 71st birthday
  • seeing my brother and sister-in-law (it's been since Christmas)
  • going to Katie Jo's yard sale
  • reading my summer book list
  • going to see the Indiana Jones movie with Chris
  • visiting Adam and Lindy
  • taking the kids to Disney World
  • watching the kids swim independently all summer (whoo hoooooo!!)
  • grilling out with friends

No comments: