Tuesday, May 20, 2008

'lil Lily

Here is the sweet little angel of our family, my niece Lily. We had the joy of babysitting Mason, Keegan, Judah, and Lily on Sunday. Chris had all the big kids outside (yes, sadly Judah qualifies as a big kid now), while I had precious inside. We have no baby toys at our house anymore, so I filled a couple of empty plastic bottles with rice and dry beans and gave her an empty plastic box and she played for an hour! When we got bored with that, we resorted to "where's Lily", which is my personal favorite. She whispers "daa, daa, daa" frequently and has learned how to wave goodbye. I'm also told she crawls, but since she had on a dress Sunday it was an impossible task. Now, I know I'm biased, but isn't that a gorgeous smile? She soothes the soul, at least mine anyway.

2 comments:

KT said...

you really are a great aunt

Katie Thompson said...

You're sweet. You know she and Soph share birthdays, so we'll have to get creative about that!