Monday, December 29, 2008

Many Days of Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We've celebrated five times with family and great friends, plus some really sweet gifts. Lots of new memories made...

One of my favorites was celebrating with my immediate family: mom and dad, my brothers and their families, and Aunt Ann. We pulled some cards from a new game we received called "Imagine If..." which is perfect for family gatherings. Then we made up our own version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Thought I'd share this Tenpenny family rendition with you.

On the ___ day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
16 Christmas treats (my nephew Judah, age 3)
15 more days here (my nephew Nathan, age 14, he lives in Illinois)
14 minutes of labor (my sister-in-law Michelle, due to have her first baby next summer)
13 months of health (my brother Kevin)
12 pain free labors (my sister-in-law Debbie, who is also due next summer with her fifth child, she doesn't really want 12 labors, just the "pain free" part
11 Christmas trees (my dad)
10 electric guitars (my nephew Mason, age 8)
9 landscape sets (my nephew Keegan, age 8, not sure what this is)
8 army tanks (my nephew Evan, age 9, violence is part of having so many boys in the family)
7 games of football (Chris)
6 American Girl dolls (Jane)
5 Borders gift cards (me)
4 laptops (Stephen)
3 pots of gold (Ann, my "big sister")
2 days of rest (my mom)
and a warm cup of coffee (my brother Keith)

Next year my niece Lily may be able to add her own verse, and there will be two new babies in the room. More memories to be made...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both of the movements feature Rolex's newer Parachrom hairsprings and have a power reserve of about two days when fully wound. Rolex replica watches sale also has the majority of their watches (including all Rolex Submariner models) COSC Chronometer certified. The 3135 and 3130 are about as good as can be hoped for from relatively basic three-hand automatic movements. No one per se buys a Rolex replica watches sale for the movement, but at the same time, the movements don't really leave much to be desired given the price and intended use. They are durable and mechanically sound - enough said. Rolex replica watches sale claims to have invented the water-tight watch case with the Oyster. True enough, they did produce the first commercially noteworthy water resistant watch with the Oyster. For that reason you see the "Oyster" label on a lot of Rolex replica watches sale products, even though there isn't a Rolex swiss replica watches called the Oyster these days.