Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's!!!!

And you thought I wouldn't do it!! Thanks to my rebel friends out there (I think I know who you are :) for voting for the black fingernails. I actually went a little soft and did a color called Smoke Signals. For those of you who voted no, sorry to disappoint you. I thought I would just paint my nails and take a picture, but I'm kind of diggin' it! I like to keep some room in my life to go against my mother/housewife persona. So three cheers for all who took the time to vote Thanks!!



(Thank goodness the polish only cost $1.67...just in case I change my mind.)

2 comments:

KT said...

Alright, just so you know, I don't think that is really black.
It looks fun though!
Good for you
Sophie says she needs a snack, gotta go
kj

Nanette R. said...

Congrats on following your heart and not giving in to peer pressure. I can't remember how I voted, but I don't think I voted "no". The way I see it, with hair and nails, they aren't irreversible, so have fun with it! Of course, that applies to others, not to myself! HA!